Um hi.
I primarily starting this blog so that I may complain about my stomach issues so that I don't have to annoy my friends with my very frequent statements of, "I ate too much", "I'm soooo bloated", or the very infamous "I just feel so sick. I feel horrible. This sucks, blah blah blah."
First off, I have a very inflamed stomach which is commonly known as gastritis. Sounds scary right? Well, that's your opinion. Basically, my stomach is producing waaaay too much acid for my small body to handle and is causing pain, heartburn, extreme bloating, feelings of nausea, vomiting, and maybe constipation. Who knows. I can't eat like a normal person anymore due to the fact my stomach gets extremely upset if I even dare to eat an entire sandwich.
So, they say my gastritis was caused by taking advil PM every night (yeah, I'm a dumbass. Oh, I also have insomnia too), stress, and well...alcohol. I've been on multiple medications for over a year now and it's not really improving the way I want it to...I always had a flat stomach before this all happened and now I feel as though I always have a pregnant looking belly all the time now; because of this, my self-esteem is dropping slightly, and I'm not comfortable to be in a bathing suit or just even go out sometimes when it's really bad.
The doctors may think I have IBS too...because I get really constipated. Or have diarrhea. yay...
So, I'll probably update this whenever I notice changes in my eating habits and if it gets better or worse.
If anyone is actually reading through my ranting and has advice, I would love that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment